Over on Money Saving Mom Blog, Crystal Pain is sharing with us this week’s goals. I like goals… I feel like I am heading in a direction and have a map to get there.
When I did my New Year Resolution, I decided to focus on 3 changes each month.
January’s were to be up at 5:30, Start a Prayer Journal, and continue on a Trim Healthy Mama plan. I did really well! I was up on time for the most part. I am really excited about my prayer journal after watching many youtube videos. My Trim Healthy Mama was for the most part on plan but I haven’t been consistent there as I should be.
February’s goals are;
- Continue with January’s goals.
- Walk 3 days a week
- Plan something fun with the kids
So with that in mind, continuing on this WEEK’s goals, I will try to incorporate more of my monthly goals.
Mothering/Wifehood (especially with Valentines on Saturday)
- The way to a man’s heart may be through his stomach but with my dear one a clean home is a happy home. I want to really put a lot of effort into having the idea of a better homes and garden… not saying it will be one but I would like the feeling that we’re aiming for it. Everything in its home or gotten rid of if it doesn’t have a home.
- Read to the children every day. This is a hard one for me. During the day there is so much to do and not enough time and I think its a good activity to do before bed so we wind down but I admit, come bed time it’s like “shoo, shoo, I need quiet.” Love my children but… I also love quietness. But isn’t that motherhood? Learning to die to self? Yeah… I’ll let you know how this one goes. Rome wasn’t built in a day.
- Walk three times a week. Not gonna happen today (I like Mon, Wed, Fri) so I’ll have to figure out a better routine for this week.
- Write a few letters and make and mail a few cards.
- Sew some burp cloths
- Knit some dishcloths.
Planner picture is my Erin Condren Life Planner. Love mine! If you sign up with the provided link, you will get a $10 off coupon emailed to you when you fill out the required form. I hope to do a VLOG soon for you on how wonderful this planner is and how it changed my life.