Saw this on another blog (kirky!) and thought I would do it;
1. One movie that made you laugh:
2. One movie that made you cry:
Victoria and Albert
3. One movie you loved when you were a child:
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once:
North and South (E Gaskell)
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it:
ummmm, honestly, I can’t think of one.
6. One movie you hated:
7. One movie that scared you:
8. One movie that bored you:
9. One movie that made you happy:
Wives and Daughters
10. One movie that made you miserable:
Mayor of Castabridge
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see:
Two for the Money or something like that. We walked out of the theatre’s. Nothing scary but we weren’t brave enough to sit through the language.
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with:
Stocky from Victoria and Albert, Roger from Wives and Daughters, Thorton from North and South. Honestly, there is just too many to name. Knightly from Emma, EEEK!
But, I have always had a desire to be Fanny from Mansfield Park.
13. The last movie you saw:
watching, Cranford, on youtube
14. The next movie you hope to see:
The new Anne Hathaway movie…
15. Name a book you would like to see as a movie.
hmmm, Sophie’s Heart by Lori Wick
Now tag five people:
Anyone that wants to chime in…feel free.