Here are some more movies we really enjoy!
1. All Creatures Great and Small series 1-5 (James Herriot put into a mini series. very good and “clean”.)
2. Second Hand Lions. (objections may be the mother leaving her son to go gallavanting off and some cuss words)
3. FireProof. So far my favorite of the ones they made. Not too over dramatized or poorly acted. Clean for everyone. However the husband and wife do get in some fights.
4. Bonanza. (some are kind of more corny so you roll your eyes but I dont know if I have ever seen one that I turned off)
5. Magic of Ordinary Days- Hallmark movie. (pregnant woman out of wedlock could be the only objectionable thing) Kerri Russle.
6. Lorna Doone (some intense fight scenes but pretty good movie all around)
7. Sarah Plain and Tall, Skylark, and Winter’s End. (birth scene in SP&T but I dont know how intense it is…as I havent seen it since I’ve been married. LOL)
8. All of the Love Comes Softly Movies. The first three, are my favorites… when Belinda comes into the picture I think they get a bit more modern feministic sort of feel. But I dont think there is anything objectionable.
9. Mr. Smith Goes to Washington – Jimmy Steward
10. You’ve Got Mail. Objections; Language, there is a scene where they talk about Cyber Sex you can usually fast foward for about 30-45seconds and its over.