Cathe did this on her blog and i liked it so I stole it and did it myself! 🙂
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping.
2. Real tree or Artificial? REal.
3. When do you put up the tree? We won’t be able to this year but my parents always put one up the day after Thanksgiving and we have a party. Popcorn all over the floor. Singing carols off key. Lights all aglow.. Needles and thread everywhere. Ahhhh…..
4. When do you take the tree down? Dec 26th or Dec 25th (night time after kids are in bed)
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don’t have just one.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Hmmm, Morgann, My In-laws, some of the nephews.
8. Easiest person to buy for? David
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I’m in the process of cross-stitching one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don’t know.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? ooooooooh, tough one. I like White Christmas, A Season for Miracles, Its a Wonderful LIfe, The Christmas LIst, just to name a few
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I shop all year round. When I see something and it makes me think of someone I’ll get it.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas gift? Ahem… Yes.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes. No blinkies, though.
17. Favorite Christmas song? What Child is This?
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Home
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? Who?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Either or
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both. 🙂
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Impatient people.
23. What theme or color are you using? Ummmm Red and Green? 😉
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner. Food. Anything is good.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? For David to have a good season.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Not sure. You are all welcome to do it. Link me so I can read em too!
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Not sure. 😉